Gladys Assistant v4.11.1 is available with many fixes:
- Handle Zigbee devices with multiple buttons like LORATAP remote control in #1572
- Fix parsing of Tasmota temperature in #1614
- Fix a bug on the “Send message” action in scene where variables would not be correctly replaced #1504
- The Open-Zwave integration is now deprecated and will be removed in December. We recommended you migrate to ZwaveJS2Mqtt + Node-RED, and added a button to convert your old Open-Zwave devices to MQTT devices in #1616
- Core: Add new saveHistoricalState function + event in #1613
You can read the full CHANGELOG here.
How to upgrade Gladys?
If you installed Gladys with the official Raspberry Pi OS image, your instance will update automatically in the coming hours. It can take up to 24 hours, don’t panic.
If you installed Gladys with Docker, make sure you are using Watchtower. See the documentation.
With Watchtower, Gladys will update automatically.