I’m happy to release Gladys Assistant v4.11, with Zigbee shutters support !!
In this release, we also added compatibilities for new Tasmota temperature sensors.
And many other fixes:
- Reword leak sensor values by @atrovato in #1608
- Broalink cover device by @atrovato in #1607
- Fix Broadlink labels by @atrovato in #1606
- Scene: Fix HTTP request response parser to handle array by @Pierre-Gilles in #1612
- Add community asking units / category by @VonOx in #1601
You can read the full CHANGELOG here.
How to upgrade Gladys?
If you installed Gladys with the official Raspberry Pi OS image, your instance will update automatically in the coming hours. It can take up to 24 hours, don’t panic.
If you installed Gladys with Docker, make sure you are using Watchtower. See the documentation.
With Watchtower, Gladys will update automatically.